We provide a chance for any Transformers fans to feature on both sides, being like Shia Labeouf in Bumblebee for the Autobots, but moving to the dark side in the form of the Decepticon, Barricade. Do not fear if you haven’t seen any of the films, the experience of driving the cars themselves is enough to excite anyone. Experience the thrill of driving a 6.2L V8 in a Chevrolet Camaro, boasting 400bhp, and then another American beast, in the shape of a 2005 Mustang GT500, 5.0L V8, again boasting 415 bhp. These American Muscle will leave you with a smile to last a lifetime, with plenty of availability across 4 locations across the UK, meaning no-one has to miss out.
Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
3 miles driving the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 - Bumblebee
3 miles driving the 2005 Ford Mustang GT500 - Barricade
Certification of completion
Please allow up to 1.5 hours at the venue from arrival to departure.
An optional Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
Dunsfold Park (Surrey), Prestwold Hall (Leicestershire), Elvington (Yorkshire), Smeatharpe (Devon).
This voucher is valid for 10-months from the date of purchase. We recommend booking your voucher 8-12 weeks in advance.
You must hold a full driving licence and legally be able to drive in the UK
The minimum age for this experience is 17-year-old
The minimum height for this experience is 4'10", the maximum height is 6'4"
The maximum weight for this experience is 20 stone
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
Friends and family are welcome as spectators and catering facilities are provided
Unfortunately, dogs are not allowed at any venues
Due to the nature of this experience, we ask all participants to wear clothing that covers your arms and legs
Overalls will be provided
Footwear must be flat or similar to driving shoes
The car you will drive will be authentic, but did not appear in the film
Cars are subject to availability and not all cars will be available at all venues
Driving experiences are still carried out during rainy weather. All of our cars are road cars and are fitted with wet weather tyres. We advise you to wear waterproof clothing. In extreme weather conditions, events may be cancelled. In this eventuality, we or the events team directly will do our best to contact the participant to inform you and rearrange your experience.
Selected dates from March-November.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.