Willen Lakes is a perfect location to give Kayaking or Paddle Boarding a go. Despite being on the outskirts of Milton Keynes, it still offers a relaxing and beautiful spot to give a new water sport a go with this Discover Session. Your discovery session will last around 90 minutes, so plenty of time to get to grips with your choice of stand up paddle boarding or kayaking. An experienced and qualified instructor will teach you basic paddling techniques and most importantly, how to stay up right. All the equipment will be provided by the centre so no need to bring anything other than a change of clothes. During the session you will join a small group of 8 to learn. So what are you waiting for? Book a discovery session on TrackDays.
Have a go at paddle sports in Milton Keynes
Try Kayaking or SUP on Willen Lakes
A 90 min taster
All the gear you need in included in the package
Try your hand at your choice of kayaking or Stand-up Paddleboarding (SUP)
Safety briefing and introduction to the equipment
Paddle around on the lake learning basic paddling techniques
Tuition from one of the centres experienced coaches
All safety equipment including buoyancy aids are provided
Wetsuits are available to use if required
Sessions last approximately 90 minutes
You will form part of a group of up to 8 participants
Participants should wear suitable footwear that they don't mind getting wet (trainers or wetsuit shoes)
Minimum Age: 8 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Sessions are available from April - Mid October
Sessions generally operate on selected weekend dates with weekdays also available during school holidays
All dates are subject to availability
Under 18s must be accompanied on site by an adult
Spectators are welcome
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Discover Paddle Sports Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £30.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.