'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
On the night of 16 May 1943 nineteen Lancasters from the specially formed 617 Squadron took off from RAF Scampton in Lincolnshire on a daring raid that was to take them deep into Germany. On the bombing run an exact height of 60 feet had to be held. To facilitate this two spotlights were fitted below the Lancaster so that the spots of light would coincide on the surface of the water when flying at precisely 60 feet.
The Peak District is one of England's beautiful National Parks. The flight will take you through the Peak District covering Chatsworth House, the Mam Tor rock formations and Lady Bower reservoir/Derwent Valley where the RAF trained for the Dam Buster flights during World War II.
Passengers will have the opportunity to appreciate this special piece of aviation history as well taking in views of outstanding natural beauty.
• Fly for 20 mins on board one of our Jet Powered Helicopters
• Cream Tea
• Pre-Flight Safety Briefings
• Up to 3 Voucher Holders can fly in the Rear of the Helicopter
• Public Liability Insurance
• 24/7 Online Booking Facility
• Valid for flights from Flagg, Derbyshire
• Flying Season is April - October
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Dambusters Helicopter Tour With Cream Tea For One Near Me