Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £66.33 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Learn the ancient traditions of blacksmithing together with your partner while you create unique and stunning pieces of metalwork. You get to choose - with ideas like a metal rose; herb chopper; hanging basket bracket; and many more. Take turns with the different tools available as you're guided by Nicky and Aaron in their Herefordshire countryside forge - while having some laughs along the way!
Blacksmith workshops for couples
Forge a piece together to cherish
Spend five hours at the forge
Lots of choice of what to make
Day date of blacksmithing for two people
Learn traditional blacksmithing techniques
Use heat and a hammer to forge a practical or decorative item from raw iron
Create a beautiful crafted piece of ironwork with your very own hands to take home with you
Work together and make something for the home or garden
Examples of items you can create together: Rose, boot scraper, wall coat rack, candlestick, paper/viking knife etc
All materials and safety equipment including aprons and goggles are provided
Allow approximately five hours on site for this experience
Minimum age 18
Not suitable for spectators
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Weekdays and selected Saturdays throughout the year
All dates are subject to availability
Due to popularity please book well in advance to avoid disappointment, weekends especially get booked quickly
Sessions are generally available from 09:00-14:00 or 12:30-17:30
Participants can either bring their own packed lunch or lunch is available to purchase for an additional charge, payable when booking your date
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Couples Blacksmithing Experience Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £199.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.