'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
If you love the beauty of St Ives Bay or have never experienced the spender that this world famous coastline has to offer then here is an package NOT to be missed. During our annual 2 week summer special, discover the beauty of this world famous bay on Land, Sea & Air with a guided Coastal Walk, Helicopter Flight and Boat Trip. Enjoy half a day to include a circular 8 mile coastal hike around St Ives and the surrounding area before boarding a VIP Jet Powered Helicopter that will then fly you over the route you walked, granting a bird's eye view of the sights. Finish off the day by taking to the sea in a choice of boat types.
This is a great way to experience the stunning Cornish coastline from three incredible perspectives!
• An 8 mile guided hike around St Ives Bay
• A choice of boat trips around St Ives Bay (including Self Drive Motor Boats or Pleasure Cruise)
• A flight around St Ives Bay on board one of our Jet Powered Helicopters
• Safety Briefings
• Public Liability Insurance
• Cream Tea
• Up to 3 Voucher Holders can fly in the Rear of the Helicopter
• The Co-pilot Seat is a £10 upgrade on the day
• Free Car Parking & Viewing Area
• 24/7 Online Booking Facility
• Valid for flights from St Ives, Cornwall
• Summer Special ONLY (Runs last week of July and first week of August)
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Cornwall Land2C Sea And Air Adventure Package For One Near Me