Enjoy some athletic and challenging climbing with our bouldering day pass for two! Bouldering resembles climbing but doesn't require a harness or rope because there are thick, squishy, high-impact mats underneath you. Indoor bouldering is fantastic because it allows you to boulder in any weather and it is extremely safe. Routes are built utilising specialised climbing holds that are fastened to walls at various angles, just like in sport climbing. You choose a route at your desired level and climb it - since each path is rated. If you're uncertain what to do after reaching the last hold - you just release your grip and land on the mat below (both toddlers and adults adore this part!). Book this session in Romford for a uniquely exciting bonding experience with a friend or loved one.
Bouldering for beginners
At Romford indoor climbing centre
Includes coaching on bouldering
Suitable from 8 years old
A climbing day pass
A 20 minute climbing introduction
Rental of climbing shoes provided
Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
A coach will guide you through the techniques of climbing during your 20 minute introduction
Use of the climbing facilities once you have completed your introduction session
Vouchers are valid for new members only
Minimum age 8, under 18's must be accompanied by a participating adult
Not suitable for spectators
Minimum Age: 8 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Vouchers are valid for use Tuesdays to Fridays
12:00 - 16:00
Please wear comfortable clothing such as gym wear
Chalk can be purchased on the day
Refreshments can be purchased at the onsite cafe
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Climbing Introduction Day Pass For Two Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £24.95 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.