'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Enjoy clay pigeon shooting at selected UK shooting grounds specially chosen by our own instructors.
All grounds have natural surroundings, making your experience a wonderful day out in the country. You will receive friendly and professional instruction along with 32 shots over various types of sporting targets from differing positions.
The Clay Pigeon Shooting session will involve being taught the safe handling and use of the shotgun, together with being coached by our professional shooting instructor to shoot various sporting targets
We pride ourselves on our professionalism, friendliness, patience and ability to get those who have never shot before to hit targets, we guarantee you a great day which you will talk about for months.
• 32 Cartridges and Clays per person
• Friendly and Professional Instruction
• All Equipment Hire
• Complimentary Refreshments
*Please note it will be "Light Refreshments" at some locations
• Full Public Liability Insurance
• Typical Group Size of 8
• We supply smart open dated gift vouchers perfect as a Christmas or Birthday present
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Clay Shooting With Complimentary Refreshments For One Near Me