'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Perfect for those who don't drive, the Classic Car Passenger Ride experience gives passengers the opportunity to see what a classic car can really do when controlled by a professional driver. You'll feel the throttle open along the straights, and the handling and braking performance through the tight corners, all before receiving a commemorative
Classic cars to choose from include the Aston Martin Vantage, Jaguar E-Type, Mustang Fastback, Mini Cooper.
Welcome and registration
4 Passenger miles in the classic car of your choice
Commemorative certificate on completion
Please allow up to 3 hours at the venue.
There will be the opportunity to buy still photos on the day.
Bruntingthorpe (Leicestershire), Castle Combe (Wiltshire), Dunsfold Park (Surrey), Heyford Park (Oxfordshire), Three Sisters (Wigan)
You can order a 10-month open gift voucher or select any available date. There is a £30 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at either Castle Combe and Dunsfold Park. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Minimum age: 8-years-old
Maximum weight: 17-stone
Passengers must be able to sit comfortably in the passenger seat, with full use of the seat belt
Booster cushions can be provided for use where required
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Available between March and November on selected Fridays and Saturdays. £25 surcharge to book onto a Saturday.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.