'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
London sightseeing flights depart from regional airports. You will see rural English countryside gradually build up to the outskirts of the city and before you know it, you are marvelling at the extensive city before you - miles and miles of buildings and landmarks disappearing into the distance, as far as the eye can see.
If that isn't enough, from your perfect view flying over the River Thames, your pilot will point out East London's great landmarks - the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, The London Eye, Tower Bridge and the O2 Arena.
If there was something you could give - a thrilling gift from the moment the envelope was opened, to the moment the helicopter touches down and your pilot is saying goodbye to you, then East of London Sightseeing by Air is your choice for the memorable, cherished gift of a lifetime.
• Fly on board one of our Jet Powered Helicopters
• Safety Briefings
• Public Liability Insurance
• Free Car Parking, Cafe & Viewing Area
• 24/7 Online Booking Facility
• Valid for Essex Departures
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
City Of London Helicopter Tour For One Essex Near Me