Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £19.67 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
The Sophisticated Smart School chocolate classes are a must-try experience! These classes are offered at the Essex, London, and Buckinghamshire Smart Schools of cookery, where you can spend a few hours indulging in the art of cooking with chocolate. The Chocolate Delight workshop is aptly named, as it is an incredibly indulgent and enjoyable experience. This course is not your typical chocolate-making workshop, as it teaches you how to make fondants, souffles, truffles, and chocolate cheesecakes like a pro.
Small groups of participants will be invited to assist the Chef with the preparation and chocolate-making for each of the recipes. This is a voluntary activity, so there's no pressure. The hands-on and observation mix strikes the right balance for the participants, allowing them to have fun while learning a lot. The high quality of the chocolate ensures that the truffles and fondants taste simply delightful. And as for the funky, deconstructed chocolate and lime cheesecake, it is simply sublime!
You can choose to attend the chocolate classes at Chelmsford, Beaconsfield, or Canary Wharf with this voucher. Don't miss out on this heavenly experience! Buy your voucher now.
Smart School's 'Chocolate Delight' Class
All about making chocolates and cooking with chocolate
Maximum group size is 16
London, Essex and Buckinghamshire venues
A two hour Chocolate Delights Class
Learn from specialist chefs including former MasterChef contestant Ann Hood
Create a selection of chocolatey goods
Recipes will be sent by email after the class
You will be in a group of up to 16 people
Chocolate Delights Class
Chocolate Fondants with toasted coconut and chocolate ice cream
Chocolate Souffle with a dusting of Ann's raspberry and green tea sugar
Deconstructed Lime & Chocolate Cheesecake with a whiskey biscuit crumb and a lime and mint foam
Spectators are not permitted
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Classes are available on selected weekday and weekend dates throughout the year, subject to availability
Refreshments are available to purchase on site
Some menu variations can happen if produce is not available on the day
When booking remember to mention dietary requirements if any
This is an educational lesson and as the clients prepare and cook, taster portions are served for you to practice at home.
The minimum age is 18
Any allergies must be discussed with the venue when booking
A nut free environment cannot be guaranteed
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Chocolate Delight Class Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £59.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.