Take a seat at The Chef's Table with a Dining Experience and Overnight Stay for Two at The Swinton Park Estate in North Yorkshire. You will both enjoy a fantastic dining experience hosted by The Cookery School Chef. On arrival you will be welcomed in the Morning room for a Champagne and canape reception. In an intimate setting learn what culinary skills go into making a gourmet menu, while the secret tips and techniques are shared with you. The gourmet menu boasts a 5 course ‘Estate to Plate’ menu with seasonal vegetables sourced from the walled garden. The other ingredients are also sourced from the estate when possible, with venison, grouse and trout being found on the 20000 acre estate. When not sat around the dinner table you will call one of the ‘knights’ rooms home for the night. Each room is decorated uniquely and has views of the grounds and lakes of the hotel. You even have access to the country club and spa to relax in luxury after your culinary treat.
Take your seat at the chef's table at Swinton
Watch the chefs at work whilst you eat
Includes an overnight stay
Enjoy an unforgettable culinary and dining experience hosted by the Cookery School chef and a dedicated server
Champagne and canapé reception on the Morning Room
In the intimate setting of the cookery school, discover the magic that goes into a gourmet menu
Share the kitchens secret tips and techniques before being served 'at the pass'
Gourmet menus are 5 course, 'estate to plate' menus, with vegetables (where possible and seasonal) are grown in the neighbouring Walled Garden
Other ingredients are sourced from the wider 20,000 acre estate, including venison, grouse and trout
Coffee and chocolates served after dinner
A dedicated waiter will guide you through the perfect wine pairings to complement each course (4 course wine flight optional, payable locally)
Chefs table experiences are intimate event for up to 12 guests
Accommodation in one of the hotels 'knights' rooms, individually decorated in its own unique and luxurious style
Rooms are located on the ground, first and second floors off the Coach House and Castle
All rooms offer views of the castle hotel grounds and lakes for you to explore during your stay
You will be served breakfast in the morning in Samuels Restaurant or the Terrace Restaurant
Use of the Swinton Country Club and Spa
Facilities include 18 metre indoor pool, spa garden equipped with 10 metre outdoor pool and thermal suite along with a gym
Optional wine pairing available for £50 per person, payable when booking your date
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 250.00 kg
Selected Fridays and Saturdays throughout the year
Dates are subject to availability
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Chefs Table Dining Overnight Break for Two Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £425.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.