It was chart topping British band Scouting for Girls who once sang "I Wish I Was James Bond". Well now, you quite literally can be - for the day, that is! This full day's experience is a totally immersive package in London, bringing you closer to the action and the inner workings of 007, the world's most famous secret agent. With everything accounted for that Bond fanatics will love, your day will commence at the super-exclusive Civil Service Club near Whitehall, with a complimentary breakfast, and you'll also meet your guide for the day. All fueled up, you'll then head off to your first call of the day, where you'll either proceed to 'Q' to be assigned your equipment and gadgets for the target shooting, or you'll make way to the riverside to enjoy an exhilarating speed boat ride down the Thames - the choice is yours. Upon conclusion of your chosen activity, you’ll then set off on a special guided walking tour of the Capital, taking in the well noted locations of international espionage from Ian Fleming's beloved creation. As you aim to keep yourself undercover, you'll also discover loads of interesting insights and anecdotes on the UK's intelligence services. Following a light lunch at the Caxton Bar in St Ermin's Hotel, you'll finish the day as only Bond would know how, with a Martini. Shaken, not stirred of course!
Bond themed fun in London
Live the life of a secret agent for a full day
Hosted and led by an espionage Bond expert
Target shooting and Speedboat add-ons
Be 'Bond' for the day on this exciting experience
'Bond for a Day' Experience, which comes with your choice between shooting or speedboat experience
Meet your host at Whitehall
Welcome, introduction and briefing for your day as Bond
You may form part of a group of up to 10 participants for this experience
Please see the details below on all activities included
Bond For a Day with a Shooting or Speedboat Experience:
Breakfast with tea, coffee or a soft drink
Visit to the shooting range to shoot 300 rounds with a range of firearms or enjoy a speedboat ride down the River Thames exploring Bond movie scenes
Visit the Floris store and take home a sample of Ian Fleming and Bond’s preferred fragrance Floris 89 and enjoy a 10% discount
A chauffeured, guided tour of Mayfair visiting locations relating to Ian Fleming and the Bond film locations
Three short walking tours of hidden London in St James's, Whitehall and Mayfair
Light lunch (3 small plates per person) at the Caxton Bar at St Ermin's Hotel
End your experience with a Vesper Martini (non alcoholic option available)
Please allow 6 hours for this experience
Dates are subject to availability
Participants should arrive 15 minutes before the start time for registration
Bond for a Day Experience
Wednesday to Sunday
10:00am - 16:00pm
Speedboat experience runs February to October
Shooting experience runs throughout the year
Extra drinks and food can be purchased on the day
Suitable comfortable footwear should be worn
Participants should dress in accordance with the weather
You are welcome to smarten or glam up like 007 or a Bond girl for this experience
If you have any dietary requirements please make these known when making your booking
There is a lot of walking involved on these experiences
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Minimum age 18
This activity is not suitable for spectators
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Bond for a Day Experience Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £359.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.