'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
If, like us, you don’t need your arm twisted to find a good excuse to knock back a few beers and sample some delicious food, then this Beer and Food Festival package is the perfect gift. Every festival is different, but typically you will experience great entertainment, delicious food and refreshing drinks, including plenty of workshops, demonstrations and stalls. Beer festivals have grown in popularity in the UK in recent years, to the point where there is a wide variety on offer for newcomers and returning visitors alike. The festivals are renowned for their fun and energetic atmospheres, offering visitors different types of craft beers and real ales in a highly social environment! Some are German themed festivals with all the time-honoured "Oom-pha" music, traditional drinking songs, dancing, sizzling foods and, of course, the beer! Food Festivals can be traced back thousands of years uniting communities through celebrations of harvest. Nowadays food fes
At some festivals you are entitled to entrance on multiple days, at others you get to bring up to three people with you.
Please note that each festival runs once a year at each venue, so it is advised to book as soon as you receive your voucher.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.