Make your own piece of jewellery you will love in a Bangle Making Workshop in Kent. with a 2 hour session that is exclusive to just you hosted by a talented Silversmith, Sara. With help, create a beautiful silver bangle in Sara’s cottage workshop. You will be shown traditional silversmithing techniques with one to one tuition. The session is suitable for beginners and all the equipment needed will be provided. A great way to learn a potential new hobby or just have a go at something new just to give it a go. Once your unique bangle has been made you can take home your jewellery to wear and show off your skills.
Private jewellery making in Kent
Make a silver bangle
This exclusive workshop lasts 2 hours
Hosted by skilled silversmith Sara
An exclusive two hour jewellery workshop experience
Create an item of jewellery (bangle) from sterling silver
Private use of the workshop for you
One to tone tuition and guidance by a fully qualified silversmith
Learn traditional silversmithing techniques
Access to all tools required in a fully equipped workshop
Polishing of your finished jewellery item
Refreshments are provided
Take home your jewellery creation at the end of the workshop
Personal protection equipment will be provided on the day
Suitable for beginners
Additional silver can be purchased on the day if required
You will be required to sign a waiver agreement before the workshop
Suitable clothing must be worn with no long loose sleeves
Closed toe shoes must be worn, no opened toes shoes, sandals or high heels
Please do not wear dangling jewellery
Long hair must be tied back
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Wednesday to Sunday throughout the year
10:00 to 12:00 and 13:00 to 15:00
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Bangle Making Workshop Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £74.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.