Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £83.00 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Now is your chance for you and your band to take a step closer to potential superstardom, with a day in a recording studio laying down your own one track demo! These fully professional studios, run by Ken and Charlie Lintern, are based in the village of Kewstoke near Weston-super-Mare, and it’s a great creative space to jam, rehearse, record and hang out. Ken and Charlie are both professional musicians - between them, they’ve appeared on 50 albums, but have also established themselves as session musicians, band leaders, songwriters, producers, managers, promoters and sound engineers. They’re both very much jacks of all trades! The studio day can accommodate up to eight band members including yourself, for you to come down and rehearse and record. Preparation is key before your attendance, so it goes without saying that you’ll need to be an existing band, and have chosen and rehearsed your song before you turn up on the day. And whether it’s your own song you’ve written, a stripped back acoustic number, a full on rock anthem, or even a cover of a much loved favourite, the choice is yours. You’ll be guided through the whole process from start to finish, including laying down vocal and instrumental tracks, through to post production, mixing and mastering. There’s an abundance of comfy sofas and facilities to make refreshments, so you can chill out and relax whilst the in-house engineers do what they’re good at. At the end of the day, you’ll have your completed mastered demo in the can, as well as your first chance to get an insight into the recording process and get your first rung on the ladder into the music industry!
A full day in the studio for your band
Rehearse and record one track
Includes post-production mix & mastering
Head out of the studio with your demo track
An exclusive band session in a recording studio
Sessions last 8 hours
Perfect for those who are already in a band and have rehearsed together before
Get plenty of time to rehearse
Be guided through the stages of recording all instruments and vocals
Watch and listen as your track is mixed and mastered into a commercial sounding track
Record one song to take home with you
Valid for a group maximum of 8 people
You will be required to bring your own instruments and drum sticks on the day
Please ensure that you have rehearsed your chosen song before you attend the studio session
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 250.00 kg
Monday to Sunday
Slots can be booked between 10:00 and 22:00
Dates and times are subject to availability
Suitable for all ages
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
Participants must be in a band and have rehearsed together previously
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Band Studio Day Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £249.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.