'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
We offer the Audi R8 V10 Plus at five venues across the UK. This latest Supercar off the line at Audi is an R8 on steroids. More power, more pace and more muscle than the standard R8 model, which ultimate means a larger price tag!
If you want to drive the best Audi on the day, spend those few extra pounds and take a spin in the R8 V10 Plus.
Welcome arrival & Sign on
3 laps driving the Audi R8 V10 Plus
High speed passenger ride driven by the instructor
You need to allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
Photos are available from £25.00 (pay on the day only). During registration, you will be offered an optional damage waiver for the cost of £25.00 to cover you driving any amount of vehicles on the day. Full terms and conditions for this will be given to you on the day.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or book directly onto a date (as this voucher is at a choice of venues please email us for dates). Please note, a Premium Venue Pass, priced at £25, will need to be purchased if you wish to take your experience at Castle Combe. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Drivers must be 17 or over with a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. Min height 5ft, max height 6ft 4". Max weight 18 stone. Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected dates from March to November.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.