Put your body to the test with this Assault Course and Buggies Combo Experience. Based on farmland in Dorset the course has 40 different challenges spread across the land to tackle. This isn't just any old assault course though, get ready for mental, physical and tasting challenges and if you are unlucky, electric shocks. You need between 2 and 10 people to make the most of the 60 minute course, and what's the point of an assault course if you have no one to beat. This course will challenge your team as it's not for the faint of heart. But the fun doesn't stop there, after the assault course you get to take the wheel of a dirt buggy. You will get 7 laps in the dirt buggies, manoeuvring through the hairpin bends, chicanes, fast straights and corner slides. This experience is sure to get your adrenaline pumping.
More than just as Assault course
Activity combo with buggies
Perfect for groups of all sizes
Assault Course and Buggies
A 60 minute assault course testing mental and physical fitness
7 laps driving the dirt buggies
Drive round hairpin bends, chicanes, fast straights and corner slides
Welcome introduction and safety briefing
Minimum group size is 2
Minimum Age: 12 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Available on selected dates throughout the year, subject to
Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult
A good general level of fitness is required
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £69.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.