'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
One of the hottest track cars in the World, the awesome Ariel Atom.
This 'go-kart on steroids' will outstrip most Supercars for acceleration capable of taking you from 0-60mph in less than 4 seconds! The Atom experience is available at eight locations across the UK.
Welcome, Introduction and safety briefing
6 miles driving the Ariel Atom
You can pre-book a high-speed passenger ride for £10 extra. Please note the Ariel Atom is only available between months of March and October.
You will need to allow to be at the venue for up to an hour.
You can pre-order a photo package for £25 once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that. Cars are subject to availability and not all cars will be available at all venues.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. A £20 upgrade fee is required to book a weekend date. A high-speed passenger ride can be added for £10. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
In order to take part, drivers must have and produce their booking confirmation and a driving licence which allows them to legally drive on UK roads. Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 153 - 198cm and weight below 17 stone. Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English. Please check before you book that you meet these requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Available on selected weekdays from March-November. Selected weekends are available if the upgrade fee is paid (except at Mallory Park). Please note the Ariel Atom is only available between months of March and October.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
3 / 5Based on 7 reviews over the past year
21 October 2019
Good fun! I'd recommend it.
28 July 2019
far to much upsell, a very small track (if you can call it that) real just up and down a old runway, car I drove in poor condition (Ariel Atom ) instrumentation not working, all the organisers care about was upsell, for example Demo laps 2 in a skoda!
21 June 2019
Poor. The pre race briefing was more of a sales pitch to upgrade to the more expensive cars. When queuing for my car they didn't know how many miles/laps I had bought (so if i was dishonest I could have lied). The instructor didnt know how many miles I had bought (6 miles) so bought me in after 3 laps. So when I questioned this they sent me out again for another 3 laps thus ruining the experience as I had an extra in and out lap and less 'flying' laps. When I went for my passenger thrill ride and asked the instructor at the end what speeds we had reached he was so uninterested and said "dunno, about 100mph maybe". To top if off when going to collect the photos (which was an extra cost) they didn't have any of me, therefore we asked for a refund so they said they would be contact me the following week...2 weeks later still no phone call or email. Totally shambolic!