An amazing canoe journey down the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct is available to book today with TrackDays! Paddle along this incredible structure where the Llangollen Canal crosses the River Dee as you canoe this UNESCO World Heritage site. At 126 feet above the earth, it is the world's tallest canal aqueduct. It spans the Vale of Llangollen for 336 memorable yards, making it the longest in all of Britain.
An instructor-led 2.5hr canoe trip
Paddling in tandem open canoes
Go over the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct
12ft wide, 126ft high & 336 yrds long!
Guided open canoe trip over the Pontctsyllte Aqueduct
Trips last approximately 2.5 hours
Experience the UNESCO World Heritage site from the water
All equipment is provided
Tuition from a qualified coach
Canoes accommodate two people
Minimum age 8
Under 18's need to be accompanied by a participating adult
There is no upper age limit
Maximum weight 18 stone
Pregnant women are not permitted to take part
You do not have to know how to swim, but you need to be confident in moving water
Family and friends are welcome to spectate from the canal side
There is a cafe on site as well as a large outdoor area overlooking the river
Minimum Age: 8 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
This experience is available all year round
Please note during winter months (October-April) availability may be limited
Sessions run at 9:00 or 13:00
You will need to wear trainers or walking boots
Bring a towel and a change of clothes
There are changing rooms and showers at the venue
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Aqueduct Open Canoe Trip for Two Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £99.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.