The jury is in and you have been sentenced to life with cocktails! You can't have a bar without a drink, so you have to smuggle in your own bottle past the warden for the working inmates to make your cocktails. The Working inmates will bring you approximately 4 rounds of personalised prison cocktails (or Mocktails) made from the bottle you brought and the stash of mixers, bitters, purees, juices, syrups, liqueurs and other ingredients that go into making delicious cocktails. When you arrive you will be given your orange regulation jumpsuits before the slammer door will be closed. You will be locked up for just under 2 hours where you can get photos of your time banged up. This experience would be criminal to miss!
Head to the hail speakeasy for cocktails
You need to smuggle the liquor in!
Beware of the warden and Clyde the criminal
Wear a fetching orange prison jumpsuit
Smuggle your chosen spirits past the warden into your cell
All bitters, purees, juices, syrups, liquors and other ingredients that go into making delicious cocktails/ cocktails are included
Working inmates will smuggle you approximately 4 rounds of personalised cocktails/ mocktails for your gang within your time in the prison, using the prisons stash of mixers
Enjoy a theatrical cocktail experience at an Alcatraz Prison Cocktail Bar
Get knitted up in orange regulation jumpsuit before being thrown in your cell!
Allow one hour forty five minutes for this experience
An abundance of unique photo opportunities
Please bring base spirits such as Vodka, Gin, Rum, Tequila or Whisky ( 70cl bottle per four is recommended)
Alcatraz operates a closed bottle policy meaning and will not accept any bottles previously opened. Please only bring new, unopened and sealed bottles
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
London: Tuesday to Friday and Sundays with selected times available on Saturdays
Brighton, Liverpool and Manchester: Tuesday to Friday and Sunday
Dates and session times are subject to availability
Due to popularity it is recommended you book well in advance to avoid disappointment
Session start times at the various locations are as follows:
Tuesday and Wednesday: 19:05
Thursdays: 18:35, 19:05 and 21:00
Fridays: 16:40, 17:10, 18:35, 19:05, 19:35, 21:00 and 21:30
Saturdays: 11:30, 12:00 and 22:00
Sundays: 13:45, 16:10, 16:40 and 19:05
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays: 19:05
Fridays: 15:30, 16:40, 17:55, 19:05, 20:20 and 21:30
Sundays: 14:15 and 16:40
Liverpool and Brighton
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays: 19:05
Friday: 16:40, 19:05 and 21:30
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Alcotraz Prison Cocktail Experience for Four Near Me
Split your purchase of £149.99 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.