Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £8.33 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Embark upon an exciting Aerial Adventure experience in Hertfordshire! This family-run outdoor events centre is located on a farm estate setting just north of Ware and offers lots of hair-raising fun in a safe and professionally organised environment. There are two available: one for those aged between 16 and 65 years and a zip wire course that has been specially designed for children between the ages of 8 and 15, both of which provide one of the best zip wire UK setups we have seen.
Throughout the adult course, there are over 50 different high-wire challenges for you to tackle, including numerous zip wires, which allow you to fully appreciate the zing of a rapid descent with the wind rushing past. Each one varies and increases in difficulty and height as you progress. After a full safety briefing, you'll start on a low-level challenge, and once you've successfully mastered each section, you'll move up to face the top-level bridges, ropewalks, and a high-flying zip wire UK style - as it's nestled in British indigenous trees.
The highlight of this adrenaline-fuelled course has to be the Big Zip - pretty much the highest zip wire (UK-based ones, that is) you'll ever see. Set 10m high, just climbing up there to access the start point will take nerves of steel, yet the feeling of the zap as you go hurtling across this wire thread is unbeatable. The zip wire - UK-designed and made from highly durable, heavy-duty cable - extends 150m, providing a totally invigorating experience that thrill seekers will just adore. Once safely attached via your harness, it's away you go as you zip at a rate of knots along the wire. If you are brave enough to do it without closing your eyes, your zip line ride will offer an unrivalled view of the beautiful river Rib valley and the stunning surrounding countryside from a breathtaking height!
All the aerial challenges on this zip wire adventure course in Hertfordshire have been purpose-built and tested to the strictest zip wire UK and EU safety standards
Up to two hours of high wire fun
Safety briefing by an ERCA certified instructor
The opportunity to ride the Big Zip
Takes place in Ware, Hertfordshire
Up to two hours of high wire fun
Full safety briefing by an ERCA certified instructor
Helmet and safety harness provided
Induction on safety equipment
On successful completion of the course - you have the opportunity to ride the Big Zip!
This activity is suitable for all able bodied adults aged 16 years or over
Maximum age 65
Maximum weight 18 stone
This activity is suitable for all able bodied children aged eight to 15
All participants must be accompanied by an adult
Maximum weight 18 stone (114kg)
Minimum height for low level course is 1m
Minimum height for mid level course is 1.2m
Minimum height for the high level course is 1.4m
Comfortable outdoor clothing and sturdy footwear should be worn
No pregnant women, no health issues or injuries including neck, arm, back or shoulder problems
No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be allowed to take part
Shoulders and midriffs must be covered and long hair tied
No loose jewellery or necklaces may be worn
Varying levels of course available according to each individual's ability
All participants are required to meet and sign acceptance of the activity requirements and acknowledgement of risk prior to the event
This challenge is available on selected weekday and weekend dates throughout the year.
Minimum Age: 8 years
Maximum Age: 65 years
Minimum Height: 100.00 cm
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Spectators are welcome and will find outdoor seating for their use
Activity takes place on a farm estate in the Rib Valley with three lakes
Refreshments are available to purchase from the lakeside resteraunt
No picnics are allowed
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Aerial Adventure Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £25.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.