Oh! You Pretty Things and Diamond Dogs, book yourself onto this, the David Bowie Walking Tour. You’ll get to take a walk around Brixton and Soho, the key London areas that played a vital part in one man who fell to earth, and became one of the all time rock superstars and a globally recognised and loved icon. First established in 2017, one year after his passing in 2016, this amazing and immersive tour starts from Brixton Underground Station, and will take you everywhere, from his childhood home at Stanfield Road in Brixton that he grew up in, his school, his teenage years haunts around Brixton, Southwell and Soho, where he and his friend, Marc Bolan - latterly of T-Rex fame - hung out, your expert guide and superfan on this tour will give you all the insight and facts into Bowie, and how he crafted his alter ego, Ziggy Stardust, at the real hidden gem of a stop on this tour, which is Trident Studios, where the albums Hunky Dory, Space Oddity and The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars were recorded. You’ll also take in the famous street in Mayfair where the album artwork for the latter album was taken, and which is marked by a blue plaque, before the tour concludes at Tottenham Court Road station. For David Bowie lovers, this is such a special tour to book yourself onto.
David Bowie tour of central London
2 ½ hours on foot with an expert guide
Childhood homes, studios, LP covers and more
Great gift for Bowie/Ziggy fans everywhere!
2 ½ hour walking tour of London's Brixton and Soho areas with a knowledgeable guide
See the house where David Bowie was born
View the David Bowie memorial
Visit the sites where fans gathered to mourn his passing in 2016
See venues where David Bowie performed
Find out where some of the many Bowie-themed parties and celebrations took place
Take a short tube journey (tube fare not included) to continue your tour in Soho
Hear anecdotes and trivia about his songs and his rise to fame
Opportunity to stand on the exact spot that featured on the album cover 'The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars'
You will form part of a group of up to 20 for this experience
Minimum age 3
Child tickets are valid for 3 - 15 year olds
Adult tickets are valid for age 16+
Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult aged over 18
Customers need to be able to climb the steps to board the mini coach
Not suitable for spectators
Travel Card Oyster Card/contactless payment required to travel from Brixton to Soho not included
Minimum Age: 3 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Selected Saturdays throughout the year
Depart at 14:00
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £15.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.