'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
For those with a thirst for adrenaline and a love of the extreme, abseiling can give you the buzz you're looking for. The exhilaration of hanging on a rope no thicker than your finger is immense, feel the delight as you lean back over the edge and make your descent. This abseiling course is perfect for those who are complete beginners who want to try something new or for those wishing to polish up on their abseiling technique.
The Mendip Hills have the best limestone cliffs in Britain and are perfect for you to descend 150 foot cliffs. With this experience you're guaranteed an adventure to remember.
At the beginning your instructor will carefully explain the whole process and ensure your complete safety and wellbeing. During this experience you'll learn the basics of abseiling, happy in the knowledge that you are attached to a safety rope.
This experience will last for approximately 2½ hours. This experience is for two people, there will be up to 8 people in your group. You are welcome to bring family and friends to watch you take part in this activity.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.