For those with a passion for aviation, the F16 flight simulator experience could be an amazing gift idea. The F16 fighting falcon replica cockpit which has been utilized in defence missions since 1974, provides a fully immersive experience. The simulator is situated in an industrial building outside of Horbury, which is to the west of Wakefield. This experience offers a 60-minute session inside the cockpit with a variety of missions to choose from. You can try air-to-air refuelling (AAR), where you fly to the boom of an aircraft tanker to take on more fuel mid-flight, or practice landing your F16 on aircraft carriers stationed miles offshore in a choppy ocean. You can take on some aerial combat with an enemy aircraft in your airspace or an air-to-ground bombing raid too.
Pilot an F16 flight sim on aerial missions
Choose from 30, 60, 90, or 120 flight durations
Sit in a ejector seat mock up of your flight
Full ground briefing before you 'fly' in the sim
Flights are tailor made and can include air to air combat, aircraft carrier landings, air to ground bombing, air to air refuelling, formation flying and full mission campaigns
Complimentary tea and coffee is provided
F16 Fighter Pilot Flight Experience
Welcome, introduction and briefing
Sit in a mock ejector seat that slides into the F16 cockpit
Choose a flight and enjoy your 60 min experience
Weekdays and weekends through out the year
Dates and session times are subject to availability
Participants may bring a maximum of 6 spectators that can wait in the briefing room while you are in the simulator
Minimum Age: 10 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Minimum age 10
Under 18s must be accompanied on site by an adult
Maximum height 6ft 4ins
Maximum weight 18.5 stone
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
60 Minute F16 Session Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £69.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.