'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
There is nothing quite like the sensation of hovering in a powerful, fast-moving helicopter - looking down at the ground just a few feet below. But there is no time to ponder, as your pilot has applied power and you can feel the helicopter accelerating over the ground and now you are climbing, flying away to 1000 feet. Whilst you admire the breath-taking countryside, your pilot will point out the local landmarks. Gradually the helicopter returns gently to earth.
Don't forget to take your camera, so you can you can re-live the experience with friends and family
and show off your fantastic photographs.
A helicopter pleasure flight is the 'must-have' this season. Book your thrill of a lifetime today!
Typically flights take place at least one weekend day per month from April to October.
• Fly for 6 miles on board one of our Jet Powered Helicopters
• Safety Briefings
• Public Liability Insurance
• Up to 3 Voucher Holders can fly in the Rear of the Helicopter
• The Front (Co-pilot) Seat is a £10 upgrade on the day
• Free Car Parking & Viewing Area. Some venues also have Cafes
• 24/7 Online Booking Facility
• A full choice of UK Wide locations is available during the main Flying Season (April - October)
• Bussow Farm (Cornwall) is a SUMMER SPECIAL available for 2 weeks ONLY
• A limited number of WINTER SPECIAL locations are available (November - March)
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.