An aerial trip back in time awaits on this 40 minute flight in a carefully restored vintage biplane, available to get up in the sky in at our biggest range of UK based aerodromes and airfields! Long associated with RAF pilots of the 1930s and 1940s in training, small but mighty biplanes such as the Tiger Moth and Stampe have continued to hold a captive audience for generations. So imagine the excitement of either you or the vintage aviation enthusiast in your life, as they get strapped into the seat of an iconic biplane, getting ready on the grass runway as the ‘swinging the prop’ to get the engine started commences! In no time at all, you’ll take off and up into the sky, and the rush as you glance out the cockpit to look over the side of the propeller is like nothing you’ll have experienced with any modern aircraft. And as your pilot will demonstrate, just a gentle simple turn in mid-air is enough to bring these planes out to their very best - and even more exciting is the opportunity to have some other incredible moves demonstrated to you as well!
40 minute bi-plane flight voucher
UK wide locations
All flights give you time to take the controls
Genuine biplanes such as Tiger Moth and Stampe
Flight in a vintage biplane with a fully trained and experienced pilot
40 minute flight
All experiences will include a pre flight briefing in addition to your flight time
Opportunity to take the controls during your flight
Flying helmet and goggles are provided
Opportunity to pose for photographs with the aircraft
All flights are in a Tiger Moth unless otherwise stated.
40 Minute Flights
Cambridgeshire, Duxford Airfield
Essex, Damyns Hall Aerodrome
Oxfordshire, Bicester Heritage
West Sussex, Shoreham Airport**
** - Stampe or Tiger Moth available
There is a minimum height limit of 4'6" and a maximum of 6'4"
Maximum weight limit is 16 stone
Minimum age 14
Prolonged periods of inactivity, air pressure changes, G pressure changes, turbulence, noise and light levels experienced during flights in open cockpit vintage aircraft may affect certain medical conditions
Any passenger with any doubts about their health when flying should seek medical advice
You are advised to wear warm comfortable clothing
Friends and family are welcome to come and watch, time can usually be made to pose for photographs
Minimum Age: 14 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Weekdays and weekends between March and October
Dates and flight times are subject to availability at your chosen venue
Experiences are subject to weather conditions
All Tiger Moth and other vintage aircraft flights are operated by aeroclubs fully compliant with Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations
The flight times quoted are 'chock to chock', so run from taxiing out to when you stop after landing
Facilities vary from site to site but most venues have a clubhouse where you can purchase snacks and refreshments
Entry to IWM Duxford is included for participants if selecting this venue
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
40 Minute Biplane Flight Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £359.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.