Experience the feeling of flying a light aircraft with this 4 seater, 60 minute flying lesson. Taking off from John Lennon Airport in a Piper Warrior, you will be in the hands of a very experienced pilot. Once in the air you will have the opportunity to take control and fly by yourself, but don’t worry the plane is dual control so you will always be safe. During your flight you will see many famous Liverpudlian Landmarks from a birds eye view, if you have the time, as you will be busy flying the plane. You will also be welcome to bring a friend to watch your lesson from the back seat. Soaring above the River Mersey is an incredible way to get a taster of flying. We are sure you will catch the flying bug and will be back to fly again in no time.
Lessons at John Lennon Airport
Fly at a bustling international airport
Spectacular Views of Liverpool from the air
A flying experience at the world famous John Lennon Airport
All lessons are conducted by a fully qualified pilot
Flights will be taken in a 4-seater Piper Warrior
Lessons start with a pre-flight briefing and aircraft familiarisation
The opportunity to take the controls of the aircraft after take off
At the pilot's discretion you may fly over a favourite local landmark
60 minute flight duration in the air
Opportunity to receive navigation training
Minimum Age: 14 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Available on weekdays and weekends throughout the year
Flights are subject to availability and weather conditions
Minimum age 14 years
Maximum weight for 4 seater aircraft is 110kg (17.3 stone)
Spectators are welcome but will only be able to view the take off and landing
Participants of 4 seater flights are allowed to bring an interested observer (min age 14) who can observe the lesson from the rear seat (at the discretion of the flight instructor and subject to weather conditions)
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
4 Seater 60 Minute Flying Lesson Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £255.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.