'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
There is nothing quite like the experience of seeing a familiar place from above, looking down at historical landmarks some of which are hundreds of years old. Passengers will experience a flight in a powerful, fast-moving helicopter whilst our pilot points out the local landmarks. This is one of our most popular Scenic Helicopter Ride packages giving the choice of tours around the following UK Cities:
City of Glasgow Tour
City of Bath Tour
City of Bristol Tour
Blackpool Town, Beaches and Tower Tour
Views of St Ives Bay and Godrevy Lighthouse
City of Edinburgh Tour
Cotswold and Cirecester Park
City of Edinburgh Tour
City of Cambridge Tour
City of York Tour
City of Gloucester Tour
City of Sunderland Tour
Views of the Solway Firth
Troon and Ardrossan Coastal Tour
City of Liverpool Tour
City of Manchester Tour
City of Newcastle Tour
City of Nottingham Tour
City of Oxford Tour
City of Perth and Scone Palace Tour
City of Durham Tour
Skegness Pier and Coastal Tour
Dunblane and Ochil Hills Tour
City of Cardiff Tour
City of Wolverhampton Tour
This experience makes the perfect gift especially for anyone who grew up or works in one of the cities covered.
• Fly up to 25 miles on board one of our Bell JetRanger Helicopters (or equivalent)
• Pre-Flight Safety Briefings
• Public Liability Insurance
• Up to 3 Voucher Holders can fly in the Rear of the Helicopter
• The Front (Co-pilot) Seat is a £20 upgrade on the day
• Free Car Parking, Cafe & Viewing Area
• 24/7 Online Booking Facility
• A full choice of UK Wide locations is available during the main Flying Season (April - October)
• Bussow Farm (Cornwall) is a SUMMER SPECIAL available for 2 weeks ONLY
• A limited number of WINTER SPECIAL locations are availbable (November - March)
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.