This 2 night break is a chocolate lover's dream! With 2 a night stay in a 3 star Birmingham hotel and Tickets to Cadbury World for 2, this experience will take you to the Bournville village, just south of Birmingham to enter the world of everything chocolate. You will be welcomed to indulge yourself in learning how Cadburys make their delicious chocolate and travel through the history of the company before getting to the part you have been waiting for… the tasting! This experience allows you to spend as much time as you wish at Cadbury World as well as exploring the fantastic city of Birmingham, home to great food, shopping and culture. So pack your bags and get ready to have a mini break filled to the brim with chocolate!
Two night package for two sharing
Cadbury World Tickets with hotel stay
Explore the UK's vibrant second city
Perfect break for chocolate lovers
Birmingham hotel break and Cadbury World visit for two
2 night stay with breakfast included
Hotels featured in this experience are allocated, under non amendable non-refundable basis
You will be allocated the best available option for your chosen dates
Not suitable for spectators
Weekdays and weekends February - December
Dates are subject to availability
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Under 18's must be accompanied by a participating adult
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
2 Night 3 Star Stay Cadbury World for Two Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £248.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.