Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £15.00 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Learn some captivating African beats by taking part in a 2 hour African drumming workshop for two. Your session will be led by an experienced African drummer where your group will learn through ‘call and response’ techniques. You will learn songs, chants and beats on a Djambe drum alongside being immersed in the fascinating history of African music and drumming. There is no need to be a djembefola (a master drummer) to take part, you’ll catch the rhythm in no time. Based out of a music studio in east London where all profits get invested back into the project, so not only are you having a brilliant time, you are doing good for the community too. It is hard to resist getting swept up by the entrancing beats and feel the group harmonise together by the end of the session.
African drumming workshops in east London
Learn to play traditional African djembe drums
Teaching is by the 'call and response' technique
2 Hour African Drumming Workshop Group session lead by experienced African Drummers
Learn traditional African music to create different rhythms and beats through drumming and song
Djembe drum hire included
Break where soft drinks can be purchased
Experience uses traditional African chants, sounds and songs to learn the rhythms authentically, no previous experience in music is needed
Great for family and friends to get together!
For the 2 hour session you will form a group of up to 25 participants
Minimum Age: 8 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Workshops usually run on Tuesday evenings at 6.45pm and the first Saturday of each month at 1.30pm.
Additional Saturday workshops at 4pm are added according to demand
Master Drummer and exclusive sessions are available by appointment.
Daytime, evening and Saturday slots available
2 hour session suitable for everyone, including families
All children attending need to be accompanied by participating adult
Only participants allowed in the studio
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
2 Hour African Drumming for Two Offer Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £45.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.