You can take your own Car for a drive around the twists and turns of a circuit on our dedicated own car track day events.
This Voucher will allow you to book any car track day from our track days calendar up to the value of £100. There are hundreds of dates across various circuits nationwide at real race circuits such as Rockingham, Oulton Park and Silverstone and also European circuits the likes of Spa Franchamps. If you wish to share the drive you can add additional drivers for an additional cost. Other extras can also be added at additional costs such as passengers, helmet hire, garage and tuition. All drivers and passengers must wear a helmet which must be worn at all times whist out on the track and the car must pass the noise limits set for that particular venue and date. Please see our car track day guide for useful info.
The Voucher will be valid for 10-months. You can book directly onto a date by phone.
Typical itinerary (can vary depending on the venue)
Welcome and Safety briefing
Circuit Opens for driving at 9am
Hour break for Lunch
Circuit closes at 5pm (or dusk)
A typical track day runs from 9am - Dusk. Drivers sign on is usually around 8am.
All participants must hold a Full Driving Licence and be legal to drive on UK roads. Cars must be in safe working order and run below the set noise limit. Drivers are required to wear a helmet (hire is available). Incidents on Circuit and bad weather may cause track time to be interrupted. No refund or compensation is offered in these Circumstances.
Your track time may be affected by the Weather. This is part and parcel of a typical track day and usually participants are not offered a rebooking unless significant track time is lost
This Voucher gives you £100 credit towards any of the available Car track days within its expiry
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
Drive the stunning baby Aston at the recently surfaced Blyton Park in Lincolnshire. Experience 4 driving laps of the Aston Martin Vantage V8 followed by a high speed passenger ride in a sports saloon driven by your instructor.