Drive two iconic British classics! Pick from a fleet including the 1970s Aston Martin Vantage, Jaguar E Type, Austin Healey 3000 and Mini. Compare two fantastic cars around the purpose-built track in Oxfordshire. Enjoy a total of 12 laps driving in two of these famous British classic cars.
Heyford Park (Oxfordshire), Bicester Heritage Centre (Oxfordshire).
Events run on selected Fridays. You can upgrade to a Saturday date for £25.00.
Welcome and drivers briefing
6 laps driving your first British classic
6 laps driving your second British classic
Presentation of driver certificate
Please allow 2 hours at the Venue.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads
Minimum height - 4'11”
Maximum height - 6'6"
Maximum weight - 17 stone
Please check before you book that you meet the requirements
You can add a high-speed passenger ride for £10
You can upgrade to a Saturday date for £25
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected Fridays and Saturdays from March-December. Selected Saturdays available if upgrade fee is paid.
There will be the opportunity to buy still photos on the day, prices starting at £15. A damage waiver will be offered to all participants during the sign in process. The participant is not covered for damage unless they take out this waiver, and could be liable for an excess of up to £5000 per vehicle. The cost of the waiver is £25 for 1 car and £5 for every other car driven and will cover you for accidental damage costs. It will not cover damage caused as a result of the driver willfully disobeying the instructor or wilfully driving outside the limits imposed.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
Hold on tight as you experience the drifting passenger ride around the twists and turns of Bovingdon Airfield in Hertfordshire. Ideal gift for children aged 6 and above anyone who doesn't hold a driving license. Experience gift vouchers valid for 10 months.