Learn to drive a car like the hollywood stuntmen with this gold stunt driving experience. You will learn J turns, handbrake turns, handbrake parallel parking, donuts and many more all of which will be done under the guidance of our fully qualified stunt instructors.
Vouchers are valid for ten months from the date of purchase. Expiry date is marked on the voucher.
Welcome sign on and safety briefing
Stunt demonstration by instructor
Perform stunts you have learnt
Free play on racing simulator
Certificate on completion of event
Complimentary tea/coffee, water and biscuits
Stunts include handbrake turns, handbrake parallel parking, donuts, compete in the donut roulette challenge, parallel park challenge and j turns.
Please allow up to 3-3.5 hours at the venue (depending on group size)
Minimum age: 17 years with full driving licence (under 18s must be accompanied by an adult). Minimum height: 1. 5m and Maximum height: 1. 95m. Maximum weight: 20 stone
Insurance is included however all participants must sign a disclaimer.
Drivers must bring with them their drivers license and email confirmation. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time.
Stunt Drive Experience is an outdoor activity, and with our British weather it is quite possible it could be cold and wet. Therefore we advise customers to wear warm clothing and flat, sensible footwear. Please dress appropriately for the day.
We will only cancel an event in severe weather conditions, such as snow, ice, hard frosts or floods.
This experience runs 7 days a week from 10am-9pm but we advise booking at least 4 weeks in advance to avoid disappointment.
Spectators are welcome at a cost on the day of £10 per person (under 5s are free), this covers use of the facilities, free play on the racing simulator, hot beverages, juice, bottled water and biscuits. There are indoor and outdoor viewing facilities, where they can see all of the action Spectators are also more than welcome to take their own photos and videos of the session
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
See how the pros do it with the double supercar passenger ride. Choose two cars you want to be driven in and then sit back and be taken around the circuit for 4 laps in each. Book a date online or buy a gift voucher.