Fulfilling the dreams of youngsters as they take to the wheel and drive this stylish super car around Seighford driving centre whilst receiving valuable driving skills from our professional instructors that they will never forget!
The infamous Ferrari known and loved by all as a superb all round Supercar with fantastic handling and a maximum speed of 183mph is here to be enjoyed by Juniors as well as adults, taking advantage of this once in a life time experience will certainly make you the envy of your friends!
Seighford Driving Centre (Staffordshire), Tockwith (York).
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date.
Welcome registration and in-car briefing
Driving session in the Ferrari
Debrief and driver analysis with the instructor
Presentation of driving certificate
You need to allow up to 1 hour at the venue
Junior drivers must not hold any form of driving licence, be between 12 and 17 year old and be a minimum height of 4ft 10. All under 18 year olds must be accompanied by an adult.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Limited weekdays from late Jan to Early Dec. Occasional weekends are available if the upgrade fee is paid. Time slots to choose from will be 8am, 8.50am, 9.30am, 10.10am, 3.30pm, 4.10pm, 5pm. All times are subject to availability and we advise to book well in advance to get the most choice.
During registration you may be offered an optional damage waiver at the cost of £25 for the first car and £5 for any additional car you drive. By purchashing the damage waiver you will not be liable for the first £2000 excess as a result of damage to any of the cars.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.