The Double Aston Martin Blast gets you approximately 3 miles of driving in not one, but two powerhouses from the iconic British manufacturer, in the form of the Aston Martin DB9 and the Aston Martin Vantage. After your welcome and registration, you'll be briefed on how to stay safe on track as well as the dos and don'ts of driving on a track. You'll be accompanied by an expert instructor throughout the duration of your time in the car who'll help you get the most out of your time behind the wheel.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available Friday. You can upgrade to book a Saturday for £25. You can add a high-speed passenger ride for £10.
Welcome, registration and safety briefing
Approximately 3 miles driving time in the Aston Martin DB9
Approximately 3 miles driving time in the Aston Martin Vantage
Commemorative certificate on completion
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads
Minimum height: 4 ft 11 in
Maximum height: 6 ft 6 in
Maximum weight 17 stone
Please check before you book that you meet the requirements
You can upgrade to a Saturday date for £25
Children, friends and family are welcome to spectate at no extra charge
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected Fridays from March to November. Selected Saturday dates are available if the upgrade fee is paid.
There will be the opportunity to buy still photos on the day, prices starting at £15. A damage waiver will be offered to all participants during the sign in process. The participant is not covered for damage unless they take out this waiver, and could be liable for an excess of up to £5000 per vehicle. The cost of the waiver is £25 for 1 car and £5 for every other car driven and will cover you for accidental damage costs. It will not cover damage caused as a result of the driver willfully disobeying the instructor or wilfully driving outside the limits imposed.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
Drive your choice of 3 Supercars from a selection of 6 including Ferrari, Aston Martin, Lamborghini and Porsche. You will be driving each Car for 3 laps of the high speed circuit at Bruntingthorpe on this fantastic experience.
Jump in behind the wheel of the Aston Martin V8 Vantage for a junior driving experience at North Weald airfield in Essex. Gift vouchers are available or you can book directly on to one of the many Sundays and Mondays from January to December.