This is the perfect driving experience for juniors aged between 11-17. With a fully qualified instructor, juniors will get behind the wheel of a dual controlled Mazda MX5. Under the guidance of the instructor, they will learn the basic driving skills such as steering, start-stop, clutch control and gear changing.
10-month open gift vouchers available to purchase or book directly onto a date.
Arrival and sign on
Learn the basics of driving
Please allow up to 1 hour 30 minutes at the venue.
Juniors must be aged between 11-17, with a minimum height of 5ft. No license is required.
In the case of severe weather, your experience may be delayed or postponed. In this instance, you will be offered alternative dates to take the experience. A refund will not be offered.
Selected school holiday weekdays dates from Jan-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £50 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional collision damage waiver (CDW) can be purchased on the day for £35. Without CDW drivers will be liable to pay the insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
Take the opportunity to reward the staff or entertain clients with this 1 hour Mercedes-Benz 4x4 off-road driving experience. Drive over different types of terrain and gasp in sheer amazement as the 4x4 vehicle conquers all the challenges it faces.