This Silver Drifting experience is the perfect set up for anyone looking to learn how to drift. Enjoy 20 laps of 1:1 tuition and driving action. You will also receive a high-speed passenger ride where the instructor will show you how it's really done.
You can book this experience as a 10-month open gift voucher or book onto a date where possible. Note there will be a £50 surcharge to book a weekend unless pre-paid.
30-minute introductory briefing covering racing lines, throttle/braking technique and track day safety etiquette
4 x sighting laps including 1 drift demonstration passenger lap in a drift prepared Mazda MX5
20 x driving laps in the Mazda MX5 with 1:1 tuition from the motorsport instruction team
Please allow up to 90mins at the venue including driver safety briefing.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience. You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted. Min height 5'0" | Max height 6'2" | Max weight of 18 stone | Max age 75. Glasses must be worn if necessary. If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £50 surcharge per driver. When ordering a voucher or booking a date for Bovingdon Experiences you also agree to the additional Bovingdon Terms and Conditions
Severe weather may cause a delay or cancellation. Refer to terms and conditions for details.
Selected weekday dates from January-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £50 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional collision damage waiver (CDW) can be purchased on the day for £25. Without CDW drivers will be liable to pay the insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.