Take two Classic Cars from a choice of five on a track driving session at this amazing nostalgic location. Bicester Heritage homes numerous classic car and motorcycle restoration companies and has itself been restored to its original WWII theme. All of these factors plus the stunning fleet of cars makes it the perfect venue for any classic car lover.
The fun and challenging track allows you to drive each car at a pace that suits you. Your instructor will guide you around the corners for that perfect line in order for you to experience the unique driving style of these classic marques.
You can order a 10-month gift voucher or book directly onto a date. The car choice needs to be made at the point of booking a date. These experiences will be available on selected Saturdays from March- October.
Arrival, welcome, refreshments and briefing
Circuit tour with tips and advice
Drive your 1st choice of car for 6 miles
Drive your 2nd choice of car for 6 miles
In Car debrief
Cars to choose from includes a classic Aston Martin Vantage Ford Mustang, Austin Healey 3000, Jaguar E-Type and a classic 1970's Mini. Once your drive is over you and your guests may take a privileged look around the site which is closed to the general public.Complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits are available to the driver and their spectating guests. 6 miles is approx 8 laps of the circuit.
Please allow to be at the venue for approx 1 hour.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are minimum age 17 years, min height 5ft and max height 6’6”. Max weight is 18 stone. Please check before you book that you meet the requirements. No pets are permitted on site. If the chosen classic car becomes unavailable on the day the driver will be able to choose an alternative from the fleet. We are unable to offer any refund or compensation should a car become unavailable due to mechanical failure.
This experience will run in wet conditions but severe weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed.
This experience will run on selected Saturday's from March- October.
There will be the opportunity to buy still photos on the day, prices starting at £15.
A damage waiver will be offered to all participants during the sign in process. The participant is not covered for damage unless they take out this waiver, and could be liable for an excess of up to £5000 per vehicle. The cost of the waiver is £25 for 1 car and £5 for every other car driven and will cover you for accidental damage costs. It will not cover damage caused as a result of the driver wilfully disobeying the instructor or wilfully driving outside the limits imposed.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.