Track Day Travel Insurance
Get a quote here - Trackdays Travel Insurance
Brokersure can provide track day cover as part of a single and annual multi trip travel insurance policies. Should anything happen to you whilst on a track day during your trip aboard, you can make a claim for your medical expenses. The policy is only for residents of the United Kingdom and only covers you for domestic track day events if the trip is more than 2 days in duration.
As well as covering all of the normal travel insurance sections such as medical expenses and repatriation, additional key benefits available on our motorcycle travel insurance includes;
- Cover if you cannot use your bike during your trip, including a benefit to collect your bike if you have to leave it behind.
- Covers loss or damage to motorcycle luggage, panniers and tank bags.
- Covers loss, stolen or damaged motorcycle kit, including lid, helmet, gloves, leathers and boots.
- Covers any size motorcycle as long as you are licensed to ride the equivalent bike in the UK.
- Cover for riding your own bike or hiring a bike in location.
- Cover for pillion passengers under the same policy, including discounts for couples.
- Plus cover for medical emergencies including repatriation, cancellation, personal belongings, cash, travel documents and much more.
- Multiple levels of cover, so you can choose the policy that is perfect for you - plus the option to purchase Single Trip policies to cover your one off trips, and Multi Trip policies to cover your biking and motorcycle free holidays for the next 12 months.
Important: Please note that Trackdays Travel Insurance provided by Brokersure does not provide cover for Third Party Liability when riding a motorcycle. (i.e. damage to either the bike or someone else's vehicle or property, or for any injury to another person) If you are taking your own bike abroad, you must notify your usual motorcycle motor insurance provider so that they can extend your policy. If you are intending to hire a bike whilst you are abroad then ensure that your rental company has the appropriate insurance in place for you.
The Mother of all Mother's Day Gifts
As consumers look for memorable experiences instead of throw-away presents, more-and-more mums are driving tanks and trucks as a Mother’s Day gifts.
21 March 2019
Motorists turn their backs to the future
Classic cars are one of the fastest growing markets for driving experience bookings, and despite modern motors bristling with amazing technology, new car sales are declining.
26 November 2018