This Lotus Elise 111R has a proven track record winning races both in the UK and throughout Europe in the highly competitive Lotus Elise Trophy Championships. The car has been honed over a number of years in competition and comes with fully adjustable JRZ dampers, AP Brake Callipers all round, 308mm AP Discs, adjustable roll bars, sticky Avon ZZR tyres, TRD limited slip differential, VBOX camera and data logging system, custom made exhaust system and much more.
Whilst all these race upgrades help improve lap time, safety has been addressed with this car as well. The car is equipped with the latest FIA safety equipment including but not limited to; FIA Safety Devices roll cage, Scroth quick release 6-point harness, FIA Carbon Tillet B6 seat and mounts, FIA 70 Litre fuel tank, FIA specification fire extinguisher system and electrical cut off.
With such a high performance vehicle confidence on the equipment is key. We supply one of our highly trained technicians to look after the car throughout the day. They will undertake regular safety checks, ensure the car is fuelled, and will repair any minor damage incurred and anything else that could hinder the day. They will also be on hand to tailor the cars setup to your driving style. With so much adjustment on the suspension and roll bars, it’s important to have someone on hand to help guide and apply your requests on car balance.
All UK Racing Circuits. European hire is possible at extra cost.
The price includes exclusive hire of this race-winning Lotus Elise 111R for up to a max of 3 drivers. Consumables provided on the day include one full tank of fuel (endurance 70 litre tank) and an additional 50 litres of fuel (120 litres in total).
Also included on the day is basic hospitality truck with changing area (inc wardrobe), lounge area, secure storage space and a data analysis booth with 40 inch TV. The cars are equipped with intercoms and come with the matching helmets (S,M and L) and a VBOX camera and data logging system.
07:45 - arrive at the track, meet and greet the team
08:30 - drivers briefing
09:00 - sighting laps/ track time begins
12:00 - track closes for 1 hour
13:00 - track time resumes
17:00 - track time ends (may earlier depending on daylight
Times are approximate and depend on the track day you book. There is no set or guaranteed time behind the wheel. For a more accurate timetable check the details on the car track day calendar of the event you wish to hire the car for.
You will be at the Circuit all day starting from as early as 7:45am and as late as 5pm
The hire is for the duration of the track day and is for use on the track only. The price includes the car hire only and not the track day.
When booking a date for car hire please ensure you book the corresponding track day at the same time to ensure you have a space.
Drivers must have and show a full UK or European licence, minimum age of 18.
There is a fair use policy and the technician on the day reserves the right to suspend usage of the car at their own discretion with no refund. Drivers believed to be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs will be refused to drive without refund. Dangerous and irresponsible driving is not tolerated and will result in termination of your car hire without refund.
It is usual on a track day for there to be the odd disruption to track time from flags. No refund/ compensation will be offered for loss of track time for reasons out of the technicians control.
Drivers are liable for any major damage to the engine, gearbox or bodywork caused by gross misuse or an accident where the driver is at fault.
Only severe weather would cause a track day to be cancelled.
You can hire this car for any date on our car track day calendar (subject to availability). If you wish to hire the car for an event not on our calendar there is a 5% increase in price.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.