Hire a Porsche 924 race car to use on a car track day!
As well as use of the Porsche 924 for you and another driver, you will have delivery to the circuit of your choice*, mechanical support and fully comprehensive insurance for the day. With a 2 litre naturally aspirated in-line 4 cylinder engine, the Porsche 924 will surprise and delight you with its high lift camshafts, free flowing intake and exhaust resulting in increased power. It also boasts a digital dash, full roll cage and bucket seats. Unlike the Porsche 911, the 924 left the factory with perfect weight distribution thanks its layout with the engine in the front, and the gearbox in the back. Combine these design characteristics with modern technology, race coilover suspension, upgraded brakes and racing tyres and you have a great track day car which is suited to almost any circuit.
With modest power by today's standards The Porsche 924 rewards the driver looking to test themselves with its ability to carry speed through corners.
was £1150.00Save 17% now£950.00
Why buy from us?
Any UK Circuit with available space on our calendar and a noise limit of 93db or above.
You can order this as a voucher or buy in conjunction with any suitable track day on our calendar. If you wish to hire the car for an event not on our calendar a 5% surcharge will be added. 3rd/4th drivers - £100 per person. Some circuits have an additional delivery charge.
On a standard Open Pitlane event the itinerary will be:
Arrive at track for sign in, noise test and briefing
Meet instructor/car for side briefing
Siting laps on track (with instructor as passenger)
Track opens for driving
Around midday track closes for 1 hour
Driving opens again in afternoon up until 5pm or dusk.
Note for an evening event there is no break and track time is usually 2 - 3 hours. The car is only suitable for track days where the noise limit is above 93db or above. Delivery charges payable to the delivery driver will apply depending on the circuit. See 'on the day extras' for details.
Full track days are usually from 9 - 5 with an arrival time of 8am. Evening track days are usually from 5pm until dusk with an arrival time of 4pm.
The hire is for the duration of the track day and is for use on the track only. The price includes the car hire only and not the track day. For last-minute bookings (where date is 3 days away or less) there may be a £100 service charge subject to conditions. When booking a date for car hire please ensure you book the corresponding track day at the same time to ensure you have a space. All drivers must give details for insurance purposes to drive the car on track. Track car provider will arrange for your insurance quote. Your insurance quote may vary and we reserve the right to refuse use or require additional payment for increased insurance premiums based on your details. Use of the car is subject to a credit card pre-authorisation as a security deposit. No money will be debited from your credit card and is for pre-authorisation only. A full UK or European licence, minimum age of 18. There is a fair use policy and the mechanical support on the day reserves the right to suspend usage of the car at their own discretion with no refund. Drivers believed to be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs will be refused to drive without refund. Dangerous and irresponsible driving is not tolerated and will result in termination of your car hire. *Delivery is included to Brands Hatch, Bedford Autodrome, Silverstone, Rockingham. The following additional delivery charges apply - Cadwell Park - £250 | Oulton Park - £250 | Anglesey - £200.
All track days are weather dependent for safety reasons. If the whole event is cancelled by the track day organiser or circuit marshal the hire can be transferred to another date but the delivery fee is non refundable (minimum £60).
The car is for hire on any UK track day where the noise limit is above 93db (subject to availability).
Extra fuel if required can be purchased on the day but usually 1 tank is enough for fair usage. Most Circuits have a cafeteria or restaurant where you can buy lunch.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.