Hire an awesome 245bhp Ariel Atom 3 to use on a car track day!
As well as use of the car for you and another driver, you will have wet and dry use tyres, delivery to your circuit of your choice*, mechanical support and fully comprehensive insurance for the day. Get a feel for the legendary Ariel Atom whenever and wherever it suits you. Enjoy the go-kart handling and rear-engined configuration and overcome the challenge of mastering one of the most extreme production cars ever built. With no windscreen or doors, and a 2.0 naturally aspirated engine screaming at a dizzy 9000 rpm behind your ears, this is pure driving heaven. The instant response of the steering, coupled with a 0-60 dash of just 3.2 seconds will have you hooked from morning through till the end of your track day as dusk approached.
Any UK Circuit with available space on our calendar and a noise limit of 93db or above.
You can order this as a voucher or buy in conjunction with any suitable track day on our calendar. If you wish to hire the car for an event not on our calendar a 5% surcharge will be added. 3rd/4th drivers - £100 per person. Some circuits have an additional delivery charge.
On a standard Open Pitlane event the itinerary will be:
Arrive at track for sign in, noise test and briefing
Meet instructor/car for side briefing
Sighting laps on track (with instructor as passenger)
Track opens for driving
Around midday track closes for 1 hour
Driving opens again in afternoon up until 5pm or dusk.
Note for an evening event there is no break and track time is usually 2 - 3 hours. The car is only suitable for track days where the noise limit is above 93db or above. Delivery charges payable to the delivery driver will apply depending on the circuit. See 'on the day extras' for details.
Full track days are usually from 9 - 5 with an arrival time of 8am. Evening track days are usually from 5pm until dusk with an arrival time of 4pm.
The hire is for the duration of the track day and is for use on the track only. The price includes the car hire only and not the track day. For last-minute bookings (where date is 3 days away or less) there may be a £100 service charge subject to conditions. When booking a date for car hire please ensure you book the corresponding track day at the same time to ensure you have a space. All drivers must give details for insurance purposes to drive the car on track. Track car provider will arrange for your insurance quote. Your insurance quote may vary and we reserve the right to refuse use or require additional payment for increased insurance premiums based on your details. Use of the car is subject to a credit card pre-authorisation as a security deposit. No money will be debited from your credit card and is for pre-authorisation only. A full UK or European licence, minimum age of 18. There is a fair use policy and the mechanical support on the day reserves the right to suspend usage of the car at their own discretion with no refund. Drivers believed to be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs will be refused to drive without refund. Dangerous and irresponsible driving is not tolerated and will result in termination of your car hire. *Delivery is included to Brands Hatch, Bedford Autodrome, Silverstone, Rockingham. The following additional delivery charges apply - Cadwell Park - £250 | Oulton Park - £250 | Anglesey - £200.
All track days are weather dependent for safety reasons. If the whole event is cancelled by the track day organiser or circuit marshal the hire can be transferred to another date but the delivery fee is non refundable (minimum £60).
The car is for hire on any UK track day where the noise limit is above 93db (subject to availability).
Extra fuel if required can be purchased on the day but usually 1 tank is enough for fair usage. Most Circuits have a cafeteria or restaurant where you can buy lunch.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.