Take a ride on the 2017 model Yamaha R6 at one of many UK race circuits. The Yamaha R6 track bike hire is available to use for bike track days where you don't want to use your own bike. The R6 comes fully track prepared with full mechanical support from a friendly and knowledgeable team. The Yamaha R6 has a number of up to date features and is available to hire for as little as £350
Arrival and sign on
Introduction to the bike
Riders briefing (all riders must attend)
Use of the Bike on-track for the duration of the event
Most bike track days run from 9am - 5pm with an hour break for lunch. Riders are usually split into groups with 15-20 minutes on track per hour for each group. Evening times are usually 5pm - 8pm. Times are subject to change depending on the event.
Bike will be available for use on track from 9:00am - 17:00pm with an hour break for lunch.
In case of a crash, the damage will be assessed and the cost of the repair (maximum of £500 ) is taken from your credit card or cash payment on the day.
This Bike is available for hire at any UK events on our calendar where the static noise limit is above 95dB(A). Hire should be readily available at Brands Hatch, Silverstone, Donington Park, Cadwell Park, Mallory Park, Lydden Hill, Bedford Autodrome and Rockingham. Hire for Oulton Park, Pembrey and Anglesey
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. The price is for the hire only and does not include the price of the track day which needs to be booked separately
All bikes are subject to availability so please book in advance or call us to check on specific dates that are on our calendar.
You can only hire this bike on a track day event that has been booked via our website.
You must hold a full unrestricted motorcycle license.
You must have full or 2-piece 360 degree zip together leathers and have your own helmet (hire is available upon request).
You must attend the riders briefing and make sure you have been issued a wrist band before being allowed on track.
If you miss the briefing you will have to wait until later in the morning to have one and will lose the track time.
In case of a crash, the damage will be assessed and the cost of the repair with up to the maximum of £500 that would be billed.
The bike can be used in the occurrence of rain as race spec wet tyres are supplied
Bike track days run all Year round but hire of this Motorcycle is subject to availability.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.