Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £10.00 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
See how it feels to be Lewis Hamilton or Max Verstappen at this Weekday Full Motion VR Racing Experience in East London. Drive in a Grand Prix style race on a VR grid of up to 20 cars, with other VR racers and AI Drivers. Starting with a 10 minute practice session to get used to the set up, you will then get ready to drive your qualifying session for your grid spot just like in the real F1. After qualifying it will be on to the 20 minute Grand Prix finale to win the race! You will get to choose your track from the famous tracks around the world and which car you drive with various racing classes such as GT3, LMP and Open wheel racers. This VR racing is totally immersive, you will feel like you have the real deal!
Full motion, VR racing in London
Totally immersive racing sessions
Grand Prix style race event
Choice of tracks and car types
A grand prix VR racing simulator experience
10 min practice session
10 minute qualifying session
20 min Grand Prix racing finale
Races follow a format that replicates a typical F1 grand prix
Various racing classes such as GT3, LMP and Open wheel racers available
Choice of iconic tracks from around the world
You will be racing against the other drivers and AI's to compete a grid of up to 20 cars
Lounge and waiting area for drivers and guests
In house refreshments available
Wednesday to Thursday: 15:00-21:00
Minimum Age: 11 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Under 18's will need an adult to sign the safety waiver
Contact your doctor if you are unsure about how virtual reality may affect any pre exciting condition
Car parking spaces are limited
Use public transport, or allow extra time for parking
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Weekday VR Grand Prix Near Me
Arch 148 Tilbury Road
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £30.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.