'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
This is the perfect driving experience for juniors aged between 11-16. With a fully qualified instructor, juniors will get behind the wheel of a dual controlled Mazda MX5. Under the guidance of the instructor, they will learn the basic driving skills such as steering, start-stop, clutch control, gear changing and basic manoeuvres in a stunning sportscar!
Arrival and registration
5-minute introductory brief
1 instructor driven demonstration lap in the Mazda MX-5
Approximately 45 minutes of driving time in the Mazda MX-5 with 1:1 tuition from the motorsport instruction team
10-minute debrief with your instructor
Please allow up to 1 hour 30 minutes at the venue.
10-month open gift vouchers available to purchase or book directly onto a date. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Juniors must be aged between 11-16
Minimum height of 4ft 8ins
Maximum height of 6ft 2ins
Maximum weight of 18 stone
No license is required
All participants must be fit and healthy
Glasses must be worn if necessary
All participants must have a good understanding of spoken and written English. If you have any specific needs relating to this, please call us to discuss before making a booking
In the instance of severe weather such as Snow, ice or dense fog your event may get cancelled and you will be offered an alternative date for your experience. Please refer to the events teams terms and conditions.
Runs on selected Saturdays and Sundays from January-December.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) can be purchased on the day for £25. Without CDW drivers will be liable to pay the insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.