Choose your favourite four from a fleet of 6 Supercars and drive each of them for 6 laps of Seighford driving centre in Staffordshire with this Supercar 4 driving experience.
Welcome and registration
Safety and driving techniques briefing
6 laps driving Supercar 1
6 laps driving Supercar 2
6 laps driving Supercar 3
6 laps driving Supercar 4
Debrief and complete your driver analysis form
Collection of driving certificate
Cars to choose from: Ferrari 430, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Dodge Challenger, Lamborghini Gallardo, Audi R8, Nissan GTR & Subaru Impreza.
You need to allow up to 4 hours at the venue.
During registration you may be offered an optional damage waiver at the cost of £25 for the first car and £5 for any additional car you drive. By purchashing the damage waiver you will not be liable for the first £2000 excess as a result of damage to any of the cars.
Seighford Driving Centre (Staffordshire), Anglesey (North Wales), Three Sisters (Wigan), Tockwith (York).
Order a 10-month open gift voucher or select a date from the list. If you select a weekend date the £25 top up will be added in the basket.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 120 - 200cm and weight below 18 stone. Please check before you book that you meet the requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Limited weekdays from late Jan to Early Dec. Occasional weekends are available if the upgrade fee is paid. The set time slot for this event is 8am.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.