'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The Ultimate Driving Experience is quite possibly the best driving experience in the UK. With an outstanding selection of cars to drive and ride around in on a proper race circuit makes this experience the ideal gift for any supercar fan.Learn the circuit in the car widely acknowledged to be the best handing, most involving sports car on the market, the Porsche Cayman. Then work your way through four very different but individually brilliant sports cars and supercars. McLaren has set the supercar world alight. The 570S is simply stunning to drive.The bespoke Aston Martin V8 Vantage N430. Inspired by Aston Martin’s rich racing pedigree, the N430 is the most dramatic version of the Aston Martin Vantage ever created.The Ford Mustang is the king of the American muscle cars, with a powerful V8 engine upfront and all the power sent to the rear wheels. This car is the latest version of the Mustang, so now the chassis is up to the job of taming that V8 engine.Moving to the premier league performance, the most famous supercar brand in the world - Ferrari. The Ferrari 458 Spider really delivers. Performance, handling, looks, technology and something that is sometimes overlooked real emotion.After the supercars you will experience two machines that were designed and built for just one reason, to go a fast as possible around a race track within the rules for their particular formula. Starting with a five laps drive in a Martini Formula Renault, a car that will feel like a much more raw experience after driving the supercars. To finish off your experience you will be a passenger for some high-speed laps of Thruxton's famous sweeping and challenging curves and corners. The Peugeot THP Spider Cup Car has a 220 bhp 1.6-litre turbo but at just under 800 kgs it will be the fastest car through any of the corners - two laps will take your breath away.The finale is a three-lap ride with Tiff Needell in a 420 bhp rear-wheel-drive BMW M4. A man more famous now for his TV appearances on BBC Top Gear and now Channel Fives Fifth Gear, Tiff has a hugely impressive CV as an international race driver in all sorts of vehicles from Touring cars through Le Mans sports cars and a short stint in Formula One. No one is better than Tiff at going sideways and the M3 is an ideal car to do it in!
Arrival and sign-on
Drivers safety briefing
3 instructor driven demonstration laps
3 laps driving the Porsche Cayman
4 laps driving the Ford Mustang
4 laps driving the Jaguar F-TYPE SVR
4 laps driving the Aston Martin Vantage N430
4 laps driving the McLaren 570S
4 laps driving the Ferrari 458
5 laps driving the Formula Renault single seater racing car
High-speed passenger lap
Meet Tiff Needell and then be taken around by him in the BMW M4 for 3 high speed laps
Please allow up to 4 hours at the venue.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase.
Minimum age: 17 but must hold a full driving licence
Minimum height: 5'
Maximum height: 6' 4"
The Formula Renaults can accommodate people up to approx 6'
If you are unable to fit into the Formula Renault and are under approx 6' 4" you will drive a Sports 2000 racing car
Drivers must wear clothes that cover arms and legs
Helmets, race boots and gloves are provided
Spectators are welcome
Glasses must be worn if necessary
Pets are not permitted
Any medical conditions that may affect driving ability must be made aware of at the time of booking
Children must be supervised at all times
Bad weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed. Where possible an alternative event will be scheduled in this situation.
Available on selected weekdays and Saturdays between mid-February and late November. Please note, there is a £20 weekend upgrade fee if you choose to book on a Saturday.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.