'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Ferraris are the thoroughbred power horses of the supercar world, and these beautifully designed and powerfully engineered models are much desired by motoring enthusiasts of all ages thanks to their long lasting legacy. With our Ultimate Ferrari History Driving Experience, you'll get the opportunity to get behind the wheel of four of their most celebrated cars for a package that Ferrari fans will love.
Your day will commence with a welcome and important safety briefing from an approved driving instructor, who will guide you through all you need to know about the track, before you then take to the track for a three lap blast in each of the following iconic Ferraris: The Ferrari 348, the 360, the California, and the most feted of all their present day marques: the 458 Italia. And we offer this experience at a variety of great race and track locations across the UK, so you're sure to find one near you.
Welcome and Sign On
Safety Briefing from Your Instructor
Three miles in a Ferrari 348
Three miles in a Ferrari 360
Three miles in a Ferrari California
Three miles in a Ferrari 458 Italia
There is also the option to add on and double up your time behind the wheel of each of these Ferrari supercars, for a total of six miles in each car.
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. There is a £30 Premium Venue upgrade fee to take this experience at Castle Combe Circuit. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note availability at Perranporth and Stoneleigh will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Minimum age is 17
A full drivers license is required and must be shown on the day of the event to participate
Minimum height is 4' 10"
Maximum height is 6' 6"
Maximum weight is 18 stone
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Venue-specific vouchers are available to buy
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
On the day you will be offered a 'Collision Damage Waiver' which is £25. This is optional but if it isn't taken out and you damage the vehicle you will be liable for the excess. Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car. Details of the waiver are made clear at the sign on. Doubling up of laps can be added on at time of booking.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.
Customer Reviews for the Ultimate Ferrari History Driving Experience
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
4.5 / 5Based on 20 reviews
27 March 2022
Even with quite a lot of other people there, Staff were doing there best to get everyone in ques for there respected cars,
The instructors were easy to talk to gave you great confidence to go around and enjoy your experience.
20 March 2022
The racing was good but the waiting times were too long.
07 December 2021
Somewhat chaotic at signing in. Admin required convincing that I’d booked double laps. They said I’d booked via a ‘third party’ . They relented and gave me what I’d paid for, ie double laps.
Good thing the weather was dry.
Cars were variable, two had dodgy gearshifts. Nonetheless they all showed that they were at home on the track and gave a good flavour of their handling characteristics. I was able to have a good drive in all four cars with useful comments from the instructors in every case.
Yes, I think that I’ll book myself another similar day.
07 December 2021
Excellent day and great cars!! Only down side is when windy and rainy no undercover waiting areas for drivers and spectators
10 November 2021
A lot of fun. Special birthday present. Really enjoyed the day. Went with brother who was also celebrating his 18th. Family loved watching.