'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
You can have the exclusive use of a highly qualified ARDS instructor for the whole day during your 'own car' track day. These instructors have masses of experience instructing all
levels of driver from the first time track day drivers to the highly
experienced. They are able to assess your skills and pin point very
quickly the areas you are good at and those that need tuition. Their
strength is knowing what you need, how to do it and communicating it in a
way that makes sense to you.
Our track instructors are based all around the country giving you the perfect
opportunity to have an instructor at any UK circuit. They will spend
maximum time in your car with you and plenty of off track coaching in-between sessions.
Through the course of the day you will develop the key
skills to make you safer, smoother and faster.
The instructor will meet you at the signing in point of your track day and will be with you in the car and debriefing after every session out on track all day long.
You are paying for the instruction only. You will still need to book onto a track day of your choice in your own car. The instructor will be a passenger in your car.
Once the instructor is booked we are unable to cancel or amend the booking. We are unable to reimburse for any time lost that is not the direct fault of the instructor.
There maybe a surcharge for multiple drivers driving one car.
All circuit activity is weather dependent for safety reasons. The instructor cannot be held responsible for lost time due to weather.
Our instructors are based all around the country and are experienced at all UK circuits.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.