'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Partake in one of the craziest driving experiences ever created. The Incredible Auto Circus will have you partake in 6 very different driving challenges from the likes of the Reliant Robin Rally, the Double Decker car, reverse steer car and other hilarious activities. After having been given your race overalls and a briefing by a qualified instructor its time to tame the auto circus and all its freakish challenges.
Arrival, registration and safety briefing
Double Decker challenge
Reverse Steer challenge
Stock car challenge
Nag Drag car challenge
Dirt track banger rally
Please allow up to 4 hours at the venue.
Spectators are welcome for £5 admission including light refreshments and a souvenir programme.
Voucher is valid for 10 months. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Minimum age of 17 with full driving license
Photocopies will not be accepted
Max height 6ft 5"
Minimum height 4ft 11"
Max weight 20st
Your experience maybe cancelled due to bad and unsafe weather. Please contact the venue before you attend your experience to confirm the event is still going ahead.
Selected Saturday and Sundays from March through to October.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.